If Microsoft bought Mc Donalds
(page last updated 30/08/98).
- Super Size 'upgrades' would be mandatory, if customers wanted to
actually use the food to its fullest potential.
- We'd all have to buy new cars to use the McMicrosoft Drive-Thru.
- Upon hearing about a new burger about to be launched by Netscape King,
McMicrosoft would 'preannounce' *their* new burger, even though its secret
sauce is still in alpha.
- They'd steal recipes from Apple's employee cafeteria!
- Once a customer eats McMicrosoft food, trying to remove all traces of
it from the digestive tract proves impossible.
Robert Chasmer -
(C) KAOS 1995-2000.