(page last updated 30/08/98).
Keep an eye out for any of these on your appraisal form...
These quotes were taken from actual performance evaluations:-
- "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom
and has started to dig"
- "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid
- "I would not allow this employee to breed"
- "This associate is really not so much of a has-been, but more
of a definitely won't be"
- "Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a
rat in a trap"
- "When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change
whichever foot was previously in there"
- "He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle"
- "This young lady has delusions of adequacy"
- "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
- "This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot"
- "This employee should go far - and the sooner he starts, the
Robert Chasmer -
(C) KAOS 1995-2000.