If Microsoft started building cars
(page last updated 25/06/98).
- Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to restart it.
- The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
- The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.
- The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to memorise the keyboard short-cut for "brake".
- For some reason the engine controller would need a 1G hard disc and would take 5 minutes to boot up.
Robert Chasmer -
(C) KAOS 95-97.